Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Goodbyes

The Sunday before we headed off on our move to California, Megan and Paul invited us over to have dinner at their house. They had cooked us a wonderful meal and we enjoyed talking and holding baby Evan! I'm so glad we were able to get together with Megan, Paul, Evan, Jaime, Keith, Colin, and Camden before we left. We really miss them a lot already, and were especially sad to miss Evan's baby blessing. I guess this is what happens when you move too far away. Defnintely an adjustment.
Colin, Keith, and Camden

Megan, Paul, and Evan

Jaime and her boys

My last day at work was Tuesday, June 28th. I really enjoyed working with the Wells Fargo Real Estate Group in Salt Lake City. My boss was awesome along with everyone I worked with. They always made me laugh in meetings. I will especially miss my friend Malerie. We worked a lot together and would go to lunch almost everyday. It is hard to leave a job that I really enjoyed and I was about 1 month from getting promoted, but Trav and I decided what would be best for US, not just me.

Me and Malerie

No comments:

Post a Comment