Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Toone

June 22, 2011

Jeremy and Amanda get Sealed for Time and All Eternity!

I can't believe my little sister got married! It really makes me think about how old I am and that fact that me and Travis are definitely no longer be called newlyweds considering we have been married for over 4 years. But the day was wonderful and they both were just beaming! It started out at the temple with the sealing. It was a beautiful ceremony and always the best part of the wedding day.
Brooke, Brianna, Ellen, and Shannon

Josh, Kevin, Shane, and Tyler
Lori, Heidi, and Tana

Waiting for the bride and groom to come!!

Waiting Group

The Happy Couple! (I must have got some light into my camera :( )


My sister looked gorgeous! I loved her hair, compliments of Brianna, and Jeremy looked nice as well.


Amanda's wedding dress definitely had some sass! Totally fits her personality.

Jeremy's mom, dad, and sister.



Enjoying the nice shade.
Favorite picture that I took. They just look GREAT!
After the sealing, Trav and I went out to lunch with Shannon and Josh to Olive Garden. It was nice to chat together, relax, and eat delicious food! Then we headed over to the State Capitol to work on setting stuff up and get ready for the dinner. I have to say that it looked to pretty! I absolutely loved it! Because the Capitol is public, there were some bus tours that came through. It was funny to see them taking pictures of everything was set up. One girl was with her husband/boyfriend and picked up my sister's bouquet and took a picture with it in her hand. It was pretty funny. Everyone that would walk through would comment on how beautiful it was. We definitely have to give the credit to my mom because she has the vision of how to decorate and make a huge area all blend together.

Next, it was time for the guests to arrive. Then they introduced the wedding party and then Amanda and Jeremy wre announced and came down the opposite stairs met in the middle and then came down the main staircase together. It was just like Beauty and the Beast! Super cute! Then we had a welcome from my dad and dinner began. The food was delicious and included ceasar salad, carrots, grean beans, mashed potatoes, chicken, and rolls. We also had a rasberry punch. Next it was time for the program. My dad talked, Jeremy's dad talked, and then Amanda and Jeremy. They also did a slideshow of Amanda and Jeremy growing up and their engagement, which was fun to watch and it ended with the video of the wedding day.

During Amanda's comments she told everyone that she really wanted us to all join in and dance. So we were all feeling the pressure. They did the dance with Amanda and my dad, and Jeremy and his mom and then they did the couples first dance, which is always so sweet. Then it was time for all the couples to get out on the dance floor and dance. It ended up being a lot of fun and Travis and I had a blast!


We ended the night with sending the happy couple off. We threw fresh rose peddles and balloons in the air as they walked under them. Jeremy had arranged a camaro for them to drive off in. The day was just perfect. I'm not sure that anything went wrong. I wish them the best in their marriage and all the happiness that marriage can bring!

As a bonus, we got to take some of their flowers home with us. They were beautiful and made our house smell like a floral shop!
If you want to see a quick glimpse of her wedding video click on the link below. I have watched many time and can't wait for the whole video to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment