Friday, July 15, 2011

So So Proud!

June 4, 2011- Greatest Day Since Our Wedding!

Trav GRADUATES as a DOCTOR of PHARMACY!!! I am so proud of my sweetie for sticking it out and passing all his tests. He studied ever night all night long and he was so diligent. He wanted to do his best, so that he knew he gave his full effort and had no regrets. This is my chance to brag my hubby up because I just think he is the best and I couldn't be more proud of him!!
So happy that we will have more time to spend together!




I know that this picture is kind of a weird angle, but I just love the big smile on Trav's face. I just can see the relief that he has because this long journey is finally OVER! 

This picture explains perfectly the support we have from our families! I was so grateful that they were willing to come and share this special special day with us!



I attribute Trav's drive to succeed and work hard from his parents. Trav's dad has a full-time job, runs his farm, is a Bishop, and still finds time for his family and Trav's mom always goes above and beyond in any task, and she is excellent at gardening, housekeeping, and being prepared. She also gives her all for her family. I am lucky to have such amazing in-laws who raised such a well-rounded guy!

Our  parents were our support through these 3 tough years. You would think that Trav would be the only one that needed support, but I definitely needed it to. :)

Trav's oldest brother Adam, Trav, younger brother Mark, and our nephew Austin.

We are so grateful to have the chance to know and spend time with my grandparents! They love Trav as if he was their own grandkid.

Trav's sister Jaime was able to come too! We were happy to have here there.


I don't think I could express in words the joy both me and Trav felt on this day. It is beyond explaining! We are so excited to start the next chapter of life which involves NO SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment