My mom wanted to put a family gathering together before Amanda's wedding and we left to California. My mom had everything ready to go for a picnic at Barnes park, but it was kind of rainy, windy, and chilly. So we decided to picnic at Shannon's house. We had KFC and some yummy fruit! Even though we weren't able to enjoy nature, we still had a great time with the company!
After dinner, we headed over to Boondocks in Kayville for some mini golf and games. Dad, Mom, Shannon, and Josh went golfing together and Me, Trav, Jeremy, Amanda, and Shane went together.
He isn't even golfing towards the hole because I missed him hitting the ball and so I told him to pose for a picture....and this is what we ended up with :)
From what I recall Trav won and Jeremy took second. It was fun to have fun and laugh together! Thanks to my mom for always being so great to get us together!
No comments:
Post a Comment