Sunday, March 31-Easter Sunday
This post is slightly past due. It is CRAZY how fast time flies now that I am past the halfway mark of pregnancy. We found out on Tuesday, March 12 that....
It's a BOY!!!
We were getting the ultrasound done and she said that there was something that we needed to keep our eye on... :) Sure enough, out little baby is a boy!! When the tech first said it was a boy I turned to Trav smiled and said "Now you don't have to worry about your name being carried on. lol" He was definitely grinning ear to ear. We are both so excited to finally know we get to meet our little boy in August. We had a few girl's names we liked, but nothing picked out as far as a boy name. We have been making lists of boys names and crossing them off as eachother looks over the other persons list. I even got on to church's ancestry website, NewFamilyTree.org, and was going back on both of our family lines to see if there were any names that I liked. We still haven't decided on a name. We haven't wanted to share any of the options we're considering with others because we would rather pick the name we both like and then let people know. That way we don't have everyone else's opinions to consider. It is hard enough to find a name that me and Trav like. If they don't like it at first, hopefully it will grow on them :)
22 weeks
It is Easter Sunday today and I can't help but think that I'm starting to look like an egg....very fitting. The past few weeks I have really been able to notice and feel our boy moving around. It is the coolest feeling and makes it seem even more real. Travis is dying to be able to feel him. Hopefully that time will come real soon. Every weekend going forward will be looking for baby boy stuff and figuring out everything we need to get ready to welcome this sweetie into our lives. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

You look SOOOO pretty Michelle! You are such a cute prego mommy. I can't wait to meet baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteYou are super cute pregnant! And I agree about the name thing. We are keeping our ideas between us too because we don't want other people's opinions to sway our decision. You pick the name you both love and everyone else will love it because it'll be him. Good luck! Boy names are REALLY hard. ;)
ReplyDelete