Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Niece-Mckenna

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
 
My first niece on my side of the family was born this week. I'll leave Shannon to tell all the details, but her name is Mckenna Jassamine Ewell (Jassamine after my Great Grandma Ford). She was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. It is very hard not to be there and be able to hold her. I always imagined being at the hospital and seeing my sister's babies in the hospital, but I did get a chance to skype with baby Mckenna. It isn't quite the same, but I am grateful for technology that helps me stay connected to our families. I will be headed out to cuddle this little cutie on October 12th and it just can't come fast enough. I just want to kiss her cute little cheeks!!
 
 She is just a little doll and my sister says that she is a great baby thus far. Shannon and Josh are wonderful parents to baby Mckenna. We are so glad to have her here with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment