I came home from work and Trav had bought me some "Just Because" flowers. It was super sweet I love having fresh flowers to look at everyday. I love my honey!
For journal purposes..
Later that weekend, just for fun, Trav and I headed up to Fresno to go shopping for Trav some new work shoes and church shoes and to find my dad a gift. We also had to check out Dog House Grill, which is a burger joint (a good one at that) accross from the campus of Fresno State. We always have a good time singing in the car together and trying to duets. I love doing the small things together!!
Trav and I have been following Big Brother 14. We love talking strategy and about who we think the Head of Household is going to put up on the block and what the winner of the "power of veto" will do. This season just got over and geeky, but strategic Ian won the $500,000, but we were both happy that Frank (who was up on the block every week and who won a lot of HOH competitions) took home $25,000 for being the fan favorite.
Friday, September 21st
One of my co-workers, Belen T. , had a birthday this week. A bunch of girl's from my work went out to dinner to celbrate her birthday at Chilito's Mexican Grill. The food was really good and we had a great time laughing about funny experiences at work. Always nice to have a girl's night out and these girls are a hoot! My mouth hurt from laughing so much. Don't worry....I had a diet coke :) While I was gone, Travis and Evan went to a high school football game...I just don't think they can get enough football!
Marianita, Cristalia, Christina, Mya
Belen T., Maribel, Belen C.
No comments:
Post a Comment