Thursday, September 22, 2011

Studying is coming to an end....hopefully!

Thursday- September 22, 2011

I'm sure you probably all get sick of hearing about our Pharmacy School/Licensure journey (I think I am the one most sick of it ha ha), but the truth is that is has BEEN OUR LIFE for the past 3 years. I have asked Trav several times over the past three years if I could take a picture of him studying. He never wanted me to, but considering this is hopefully the last full day he will ever have to study, I convinced him that we atleast needed one picture to show our children one day how hard he worked to get where he is. So here it is!
What you can't see in the picture is all of his powerpoint presentations, packets of notes and bookbag that ALWAYS accompanied him on the floor. Study material is EVERYWHERE!

So he took the NAPLEX on Monday and tomorrow he will be taking the CPJE (California Test). Then we are going to enjoy California and the friends we've made here! :) If he passes both, which we won't find out until who knows when, then it will for sure be all over! Good Luck Babe! You've studied your little heart out! It should pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment