Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Our Valentine's Day kind of started on the weekend before.  We went out to dinner to Wingers and then we went at saw the movie, "The Way Back".  I haven't ever seen that movie advertised on TV and I didn't have any friends or family ever mention it either.  We read the review and watched the trailer and it seemed like it would be a good movie.  It ended up being a movie I really enjoyed!  I like movies that have a purpose or teach you something.  This movie was taugh selflessness. It is defninitely worth seeing once.

On Monday, February 14, the actual Valentine's Day, we both had to work, but when I got home I was suprised to see a beatiful bouquet of roses and a card. It was so sweet of Trav to suprise me and it put a smile on my face. He really wanted to go to the Ke$ha concert and so I got us tickets to go. I tied them to a heart balloon that said "I Love You" and I gave him a card. I do have to say that it isn't the easiest thing to pick out a valentine gift for a guy. It was a good Valentine's Day and I'm glad that there is an extra holiday to CeLeBrAtE LoVe!



No comments:

Post a Comment