Friday, November 12, 2010

Random

We took the time to take a picture of our completed puzzle, so I thought I should write a little about it.  One day, I think it was this summer, Trav and I were trying to decide what we could do for fun.  We decided we would go walk around the dollor store and just see what we could find for cheap entertainment. We have made trips to the dollar store and the DI before looking for cheap entertainment.  Well we ran onto these puzzles and took about 5 minutes discussing which one we wanted to buy and what picture we liked the most.  We bought it and headed on our way home to do the 500 piece puzzle.  When we took all the pieces out of the plastic, we realized that all the pieces were the exact same size and shape.  I knew there was a reason why they could sell it for $1.  But we had a lot of fun putting it together and it filled up a few hours and was fun to spend that time together.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love doing puzzles. We should do one the next time we're all together for a weekend. It's a great time to talk.

    ReplyDelete