..Nixon's First Christmas Ornament..
Each year we get an ornament that is from a trip or something we did that year. This year our only trips were to Utah, but the big event for the year was having Nixon. This is the cutest little radio flyer wagon. It has a little give bow on the handle with a tag that says Nixon on one side and 2013 on the other. I really wish I would have got a better picture of it. We also got another ornament with a momma and dadda owl sitting on the moon with their baby owl. It says, "I'm over the moon for you". This is to represent us becoming new parents this year.
..Added another stocking to the fireplace..
..Family photo that was on our Christmas Card..
..Bear hat specifically purchased for our Utah trip.. (It isn't cold enough in Visalia)
..Love these grey skinny jeans..
..One-on-one playtime with dad..
..Loving his new Snoopy stuffed animal from Auntie Joi..
No comments:
Post a Comment