In November, my Aunt Deanna came to visit with her 3 kids, Brooklyn, Camden, and Dexton. She lives in an outside city of L.A. My Grandpa and Grandma Tidwell were visiting and they thought it would be fun to come see where we are living and to catch up a bit. It was SO fun to have Sunday visitors! It felt kind of weird when they showed up just because we aren't used to having family here for short little visits. I kind of felt like I was back in Utah for a few hours. I made homemade hearty chicken noodle soup and we ate it with some rolls and french bread. Deanna has always lived farther away, either in Henderson, NV or in California, so her kids don't really know much about cousin Michelle, but we all had a good time watching the kids play, Brooklyn dancing a little bit, and seeing how things were going with my uncle's restaurants. (A new Settabello's was opening up in Pasadena, CA soon, so Brad wasn't able to make it because he was busy with work).
Not a great picture with my Grandma and Grandpa Tidwell, but I had to leave it in. I am really glad they thought of us when they came to visit Deanna.
Couldn't get the perfect picture, so I had to put in two. :)
We hope to go to visit them after the beginning of the year and see their new house. Even though they are about 2 1/2 hours away, it is nice to know you have family that could come help if we really needed it. We loved having visitors!
No comments:
Post a Comment