Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas 2010

December 25, 2010

It is surprising because I feel like there is not too much to say about Christmas Day.  It is not like it was wonderful like all the other years, but I guess that is just it, it was like every other yea.
We kind of went crazy this year with presents for each other.  The issue was we both really needed some new clothes and we had held off until Christmas to get them.








I was super super excited to get some black and gray boots.  I am finally somewhat in style and I love them!!!


Trav had hinted to me all of December that if I was going to surprise him, that he wanted BYU Basketball Tickets.  Well I really wanted to get him SDSU vs. BYU tickets because they were both ranked at the time and when they played SDSU was 4th and BYU was 9th, but it was on a weekday night and I thought it would be safer to get tickets to a game that were on a Saturday.  So I got the BYU vs. UNLV (they are a good team still).

The pink box that I am holding is new perfume.  Trav surprised me with a really nice Ed Hardy perfume that he picked out himself.  He did an awesome job because I LOVE IT!! 



Amanda, Shannon and Josh

Dad and Mom

Trav and Me

After we opened presents at our apartment we headed up to my parents house and opened gifts there.  We gave my mom some nice Australian Sheepskin slippers and my dad 2 tickets to 2 different Utah Jazz games.  We also got them a combined gift to pick out a play they want to go see at the new Centerville Theater. Next we headed to grandma and grandpa Fords and enjoyed a little family time and then it was off to the Tidwell's to have dinner  and do gifts there.  My grandma and grandpa Tidwell always have something creative for us to do.  This year my grandma had gathered all of the pictures she had of me and bought some cute scrapbook paper and stinkers and gave it to me in a binder. Then while we were there on Christmas, we started to put together a little scrapbook of all of the pictures.  It was a lot of fun to see some pictures of me as a baby that I have never seen before.  It was an awesome Christmas and me and Trav have so much to be grateful for.  Great families, great friends, a place to live, a job, schooling, the gospel, Christ's birth, and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment