So Trav and I always like to hit up a couple of Bees games in the summer. It was a lot of fun this year because my work was selling tickets that were for really good seats that cost a little bit more than general admission. On night we were right here between home plate and first base, and the second game we went to we were a little to the right of home plate. Just 7 rows back. It was fun to be up close. The first time we went to a Bees game together was when we were dating. We went on July 7th. The next year we hit up a game with my family and I was opening my wallet and found the ticket from the year before when Trav and I had went on July 7th. I then realized that today was July 7th! We didn't even do that on purpose. So the next year we planned to go on July 7th, and then we didn't stop the tradition, we went on July 7th again this year. We are lucky that they have been in town playing every July 7th so far! It is a fun little tradition we have started.
No comments:
Post a Comment