Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me, Myself, and I's trip to St. George

So for Easter weekend my family and my aunt and her family were planning on going to St. George on a minor getaway. The sad part of the story is Travis wasn't able to come because he was bogged down with end of the year tests, so he had to stay home and study. This was the first time I hadn't seen him for a whole day, and although I was having fun, I wished he could have been with us to share in all the fun.



We went to the old tabernacle and this was at the pulpit where all of the Prophets have stood and given speeches except Joseph Smith

Because it was rainy all day Saturday, Shannon, Josh, and I went to visit some historic sites. The first one we stopped at was Brigham Young's home. The green and pink were the original colors of the home. Now you may be wondering, why wouldn't they (Shannon, Josh, and I) go shopping since it was raining....well the answer is, we are both poor. So the free tours sounded great!

These were some almond trees in front of the house. St. George is just gorgeous!





For lunch we ate at The Pizza Factory, which is one of our traditions everytime we go to St. George, because the one in Salt Lake just doesn't cut it. We had the BBQ Chicken and the Chicken Garlic Ranch pizzas and of course, the breadtwists. So Delicious!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment